Sunday, 25 March 2012

My new blog

Right! I'm new at this whole blog thing, but I've fancied giving it a go for a while and since I have a thousand things I should be doing instead, now seemed like the perfect time!

I'm not really sure what I'll blog about, probably beauty products – I'm a little obsessed. Maybe even a bit of fashion here and there, which I've always been interested in yet never been what you call 'daring' in my dress sense. I feel like I can appreciate what looks good on other people, despite never wearing those things myself. Maybe that's something I'll make an effort with when I am sporting my bikini body... which brings me on to my next point.

I've just agreed to run a marathon. Please, do not ask me why! I need to make it clear how much I hate running because to me it is just long, drawn out suffering and generally not a fun time. I am a little in awe of people that go out for a run just because they fancy it?! Bizarre! Nevertheless, I will be attending the marathon in Dublin this year, which leaves me seven months to be ready to run 26 miles! I won't lie, a huge reason I agreed to do it is because it's coming up to bikini season and I feel like the marathon is the motivation I need to get off my bum and get fit! My dad ran it a couple of years ago at 45 years of age and 17 stone! My logic is if he can do it, then so can I. Here's hoping!

So that's my little opening post. Not very informative is it? Hopefully I'll get better at this.

LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment